Corporate and Commercial Matters
Our team represents financial and industrial clients, both Italian and international, in a wide variety of corporate and commercial matters.
As to our activity in commercial law, our firm provides assistance in connection with any aspects of our clients’ business cycle, with a specific focus on structuring of national and international commercial networks (distribution, agency and franchising agreements) and, more in general, in drafting and negotiating a wide range of commercial contracts (procurement, supply and services agreements).
Our corporate activity includes:
- ongoing assistance to public and private companies, including investment companies, portfolio companies of private equity funds, companies belonging to multinational groups or financial conglomerates
- extraordinary transactions including mergers, de-mergers, capital increases, issuance of financial instruments
- corporate governance matters, including advice to Directors in relation to extraordinary transactions, managements’ agreements and incentive plans
- shareholder rights
- structuring and organization of groups of companies
- structuring and implementation of corporate vehicles dedicated to special purposes, including investment companies based on private equity funds models