Our firm offers market-leading capability on securities offerings of all kinds, advising corporate issuers and underwriters on international and domestic equity and debt capital markets transactions and providing clear insight into regulatory considerations.
Our firm has also deep experience in public company M&A transactions, spanning a number of industries and representing bidders and target board of directors as well as shareholders in takeover situations.
Our team has considerable experience acting as international lead counsel and handling complex cross-border transactions.
Our emphasis on teamwork makes it easier to draw on our specialists in other disciplines of law for the benefit of the firm’s clients.
We provide comprehensive service for all phases of corporate finance and capital market transactions, including:
- first-time listings and IPOs
- rights issues
- block trades
- debt and convertible securities offerings
- eurobonds and MTN programmes
- private placements and other exempt offerings
- regulatory and corporate law
- prospectus preparation
- publicity and research on new offerings
- liability management transactions and debt exchange