The Firm provides assistance in matters concerning labour law and industrial relations, both in the judicial and out of court.
In particular, the Firm deals with:
- employment litigation;
- directorship agreements;
- employment agreements;
- independent contractor agreements;
- agency agreements;
- collective dismissal and redundancy procedures;
- reorganization plans, also with assistance in industrial relations;
- transfer/lease of business or of a going concern;
- labour matters in the context of insolvency procedures;
- stock option plans and employee share-participation;
- workplace safety matters.
The Firm has a consolidated experience in the judicial sector in the field of litigation concerning executives/employees and termination of agency relationships.