The Firm provides assistance in matters concerning labour law and industrial relations, both in the judicial and out of court.
In particular, the Firm deals with:
- employment litigation;
- reorganization plans and social shock absorbers, also with assistance in industrial relations;
- collective dismissal and redundancy procedures;
- transfer/lease of business or of a going concern;
- directorship agreements;
- employment and independent contractor agreements;
- agency and business procurement agreements;
- labour matters in the context of insolvency procedures;
- stock option plans and employee share-participation;
- workplace safety matters.
In the judicial sector, the Firm has a consolidated experience in the field of litigation concerning directors/executives and reclassification of agency/business procurement relationships even from the social security stanpoint.